• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kudo's to Inline Fabrication.

Boxcar

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2013
Canton, Ohio
A few weeks ago I started a thread asking what members of the hide did to make their presses removable. I'd like to thank all the members here who showed pics of their benches or made comments that helped in making my decision.

I settled on the Inline Fabrication Quick Change stand. And have to say this is just what I was looking for. It's built like a tank, locks up solid and gets the press closer to my eyeballs. And gets the press over the drawer it was blocking. Now I wish I'd ordered the skylight for the press also.

As far as the customer service I ordered the stand Sunday afternoon, Sunday night at 11:28 PM I got an email with a tracking number and the package was at my door Wedesday afternoon. I did not know until after the fact, that some of the big online retailers also sell this for the same price. But was happy that, by buying direct from inline Shipping was included in the price, a rarity nowadays.

There's a few other things I will be ordering from them in the future I really like some of the attachments they have for their stands.

If your looking to get your press a little higher of the bench and like changing presses in about 60 seconds I would look into purchasing one of these.