• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Kudos to LRI- new paint, it's like getting a new rifle!

m1match

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2003
Western US
Since 2010, I've had an AJ Brown built FN SPR that has gotten a Joe Ducos adjustable cheekpiece and gone from 308 to 6.5 CM and is now on it's 2nd 6.5 barrel. The original Manners T3 stock was plain old olive drab that I always thought was kind of ugly, so I sent it away to LRI for cerakote in their Urban DMP color scheme. I just got it back today and I have to say they did an awesome job! Had it back to me two weeks after I shipped it to them and it's like getting a new rifle! Now I only need this coronavirus crisis to pass so my long range will open up again! Here's before and after pictures.

IMG_3969.jpg
IMG_4236.jpg

Last edited:
That looks great. I guess I have been under a rock as I wasn't aware of a good retrofit adjustable cheekpiece like this most of what I had seen is the DIY kydex stuff. Does Joe Ducos have a website or doe he just PM?

Our Ultach service:

1586181263191.png