• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kudos to RCBS

flashhole

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2007
Owego
Some time back there was a thread on Primer Pocket Swagers. The discussion touched on the fact the standard release cup supplied with the tool did not fit on the Lee Classic Cast ram because the ram is too fat.

One of the thread participants suggested RCBS makes a larger diameter cup and to contact them for purchase.

Well I did, and they sent me one for free.

Thank you RCBS for excellent customer service. I did not expect to be sent the part for free. It works great with my fat ram press.

Re: Kudos to RCBS

Yeah, RCBS is a good company and has superb customer service. I bought some older RCBS dies on Ebay for 5 or 10 bucks. When I got them, some of the different styles of bullet seating posts were long gone. I called RCBS and asked if I can buy replacement parts and they said NO .... just give me your address and you'll have your parts in 3-5 days. They've always been top notch in that manner. I'm really comfortable using thier product because if it fails (which is unlikely) they'll do you right ... no questions asked.

l lost the primer catcher on my special 5 press emailed them and they sent me a new one for free.

+1 for RCBS costomer service. Several years ago as a new reloader, I broke the arm on a pardner press. (I did say it was a long time ago....and one of my first presses.) I contacted them and wanted to buy a replacement. They didn't care that I had loaded thousands of rounds, or that I might just be a little heavy-handed with the seater at times. I had a new one in my mailbox a few days later, and didn't even have to pay the shipping. My bench has been almost exclusively green ever since, but I have never had to call them again.

Awsome news, mine has been sitting since I got it because I use a lee press for prep work line primer swaging.