• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Kuhl Hot Ryder pant 32x30

Jefe's Dope

Red Forman
Minuteman
  • Dec 20, 2017
    Kuhl Hot Ryder. Gun Metal in color. Size 32x30

I have several pairs of these pants and love them for winter. They're the flannel lined version of the Rider pant. This pair shows some wear with some fraying beginning on the pocket. See pics. The "distressed" appearance is from Kuhl and their dye process as noted on their website. Overall these are in good condition with many years of use left. I've lost about 15 lbs. and these ran a little large to begin with. And a reason this pair saw less wear than another pair I own. These are extremely comfortable and articulate well due to Kuhl's design.

Sold

$109 new. Yours for $45 shipped. They run slightly larger and longer than your typical 32x30. Not a lot but if you're on the verge of sizing down, these may not fit the way you'd like. The opposite is true if you're a little tight in your average 32x30. Typical of Kuhl products.

IMG_0142.jpeg

IMG_0144.jpeg

IMG_0145.jpeg

IMG_0146.jpeg

IMG_0147.jpeg

Last edited: