• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD KVC / RQE Obverse Shoe Set

mop89

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 24, 2014
Eastern PA
I picked up a pvs14 and am trying to mount it to my KVC/RQE bridge but am having trouble sourcing a KVC/RQE Obverse Shoe Set. Looking for the set but even if you have one side or the other I'll do that also to hold me over.

Shoot me a PM, thanks

Boy me too! I looked everywhere and everyone is out? I finally backordered the set from TNVC, so I didn’t have to keep searching. Eventually they’ll get some in. I hope?

Good Luck...If you find an extra, let me know please!

I am have one of the left shoes as a spare. Let me check once i get home. This would be the one that threads in to the housing, not the shoe. It will work on your right eye if running as a monocular, but once you run dual 14s you will still need the ring shoe or you wont be able to put the close enough together. Unless you are the Hulk.

Reactions: Bevo
I am have one of the left shoes as a spare. Let me check once i get home. This would be the one that threads in to the housing, not the shoe. It will work on your right eye if running as a monocular, but once you run dual 14s you will still need the ring shoe or you wont be able to put the close enough together. Unless you are the Hulk.

I'm trying to bridge an mh25 with a pvs14, currently I have the kvc bridge, and the K clips. I should be able to, with what you have, mount the PVS14 over my left and and the thermal with the K clip over my right.

I'm trying to bridge an mh25 with a pvs14, currently I have the kvc bridge, and the K clips. I should be able to, with what you have, mount the PVS14 over my left and and the thermal with the K clip over my right.
Yup! That would work. Drop me a PM and i will ship it to you next week. Just need to confirm i have the spare.

I’ve got a set brand new if anyone is still looking. PM me

If anyone got tired of their bridge and k clips I’ll take them off your hands. Been waiting over a year and a half for mine... getting a little tired of waiting