• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kydex holster attachment to a Molle belt

Kansas_Born

Private
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2011
Brownsburg, Indiana
I have an everlestock V90 that I’m going to be using as a hunting/camping pack. I would like to be able to attach a kydex holster for my Glock 19 onto the Molle webbing for the belt. Has anyone used the safariland Molle adapter for something like this?

I use those Blackhawk SERPA Lvl. 2 holsters for Glocks and they make a molle attachment as well as others and a device that rotates the holster. Used one on the chest for years. Lvl. 2 doesn't fall out and draws naturally. If I'm not using a Milt Sparks VM2 for CC, these are what I use.

You don't wanna drop the pistol though. Keep that.

I have used the Safariland QLS / ELS system at least a hundred times, all sorts of configurations. You can use the Safariland molle mounting plate to then secure the QLS or mount the QLS female component directly to the molle system either with Safariland T-nuts or Malice straps that happen to align with the QLS mounting holes exactly.

Here are a few examples.

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 7.48.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 7.48.03 AM.png
Screen shot 2013-04-29 at 10.06.31 AM copy 2.jpg
IMG_4272 copy.JPG
IMG_4266 copy.JPG
IMG_4264 copy.JPG
IMG_4263 copy.JPG
IMG_4261 copy.JPG
IMG_4258 copy.JPG
DSCN2623 copy.JPG

Specifically for a belt, I posted some examples in 12/15 on this forum related to competition belts with molle.

The old link doesn't work anymore however, you can print it out as a PDF to your desktop.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pvwooybt5b6abp2/What holster for gear belts in comps? - SnipersHide.com Forums - Scout MJD Discussion copy.pdf?dl=0

and............
View attachment 6954278View attachment 6954279View attachment 6954280
Thanks! That’s a ton of different configurations. I’ll look into this as well. I wish I had thought through my holsters a little more. I have two different owb holsters that won’t work interchangeable like the systems listed above.