• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Busch arrested in Mexico for a handgun.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Meh, I actually accidentally drove into Canada many years ago with a Browning Hi Power in my car. I just STFU after realizing it was there... and drove home.

Was definitely not a better moment and I was very nervous!

But it rode in a muff (and looked like an owners manual) there all the time. And it totally slipped my mind that it was there or I'd have removed it. Canada... meh, who needs to be armed there anyway.

Wonder if he'll do as much time as the Marine who Obama would not get out.

Sirhr

I'd bet 2-1 he's lying and knew he had it. I know where all my guns are at all the time.

How did he get out of the 3.5 years of prison that you or I would have to do? He paid someone off big time.

Kyle Busch Arrested in Mexico on January 27 - Frontstretch

https://frontstretch.com › ... › News › Breaking News

2 hours ago — NASCAR Cup Series driver Kyle Busch clarified in a statement Tuesday (Feb. 6) a recent incident in Mexico where he was caught with a handgun ...
    Yeah no shit. Mexico don't play.

But they are corrupt as hell.

Also begs the question--how the hell did he get it to mexico in the first place......stellar job there TSA. stellar job (assuming he flew there).

Laws for thee, not for me! "Not aware of the law" ROFLMAO.

Yeah no shit. Mexico don't play.

But they are corrupt as hell.

Also begs the question--how the hell did he get it to mexico in the first place......stellar job there TSA. stellar job (assuming he flew there).

Laws for thee, not for me! "Not aware of the law" ROFLMAO.
    probably just drove across the border? they don't search most of the cars going in...

Another reason to rid myself of all my .380 pistols.
    Fuck KB and FJB

Reactions: Maggot
    Wasn’t there a story a few years ago about a vet that got caught in Mexico with a single shot shotgun? I think the state department hung him out, though I don’t remember the outcome. Yeah, enough money makes all sorts of problems go away…

Reactions: abn31c and BurtG
    Meh, I actually accidentally drove into Canada many years ago with a Browning Hi Power in my car. I just STFU after realizing it was there... and drove home.

But it rode in a muff (and looked like an owners manual) there all the time. And it totally slipped my mind that it was there or I'd have removed it. Canada... meh, who needs to be armed there anyway.

Sirhr

What do Canadian border popo do if you walk up, but stay on our side, and throw .22 rounds across the line. Do they get out their hockey sticks and try to swat em back?

I'd be so tempted to holler negative things about Trudeau. Maybe even litter.

• Haha
    Reactions: BurtG and Pbgt
    probably just drove across the border? they don't search most of the cars going in...
    then again, he was coming home via plane, so he flew there with it (unknowingly)?

Now that I think about it. Maybe he identifies as Kylie when abroad- or a broad. We all know the state dept will fall over themselves to get an lgbtq ‘athlete’ back…

What do Canadian border popo do if you walk up, but stay on our side, and throw .22 rounds across the line. Do they get out their hockey sticks and try to swat em back?

Our statists would promptly arrest you for an ITAR violation.

Export without a license.

Reactions: BurtG
    "Busch finished third in the Busch Light Clash at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Feb. 5. The 60-race Cup winner joined Richard Childress Racing for this year after a long tenure with Joe Gibbs Racing."

Did this last sentence really need to be in the article?

take a run for nacho's and beer just to spend his time in a Mexican prison lol that's going to end well for him . a pretty , rich , white guy alone with cartel members in a Mexican jail ha ha ha wonder if going to Mexico was really worth it to him now .

Last edited:
    take a run for nacho's and beer just to spend his time in a Mexican prison lol that's going to end well for him . a pretty rich white guy alone with cartel members in Mexico lol wonder if going to Mexico was really worth it to him now .

There is absolutely no reason for me to go to Mexico...ever. I have never been, and will never go.

Sirhr
    I did the same thing with a Ruger Blackhawk

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    There is absolutely no reason for me to go to Mexico...ever. I have never been, and will never go.
    It was fun when I was under 21 and could go bar hopping. That was before they were killing the shit out of everyone.

I agree, absolutely no need to go. I know mexicans that own property and have familia there that won't go.

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
    NOt true. Mexico is a beautiful country with many kind people. I've driven alone all over into the most rural areas and the only time I ever had trouble was in D.F (Mexico City and that was with cops) I intended to retire to Oaxaca but the Cartel's fucked that up. Now I dont cross the border at all.

Reactions: kenny1773
    Yes, I also spent a lot of time in Mexico. Lots of fun, great fishing and great food. Cartels, and our desire for coke, screwed that up.

Reactions: kenny1773

I could legitimately see the US charging you with exporting arms smuggling etc.

NOt true. Mexico is a beautiful country with many kind people. I've driven alone all over into the most rural areas and the only time I ever had trouble was in D.F (Mexico City and that was with cops) I intended to retire to Oaxaca but the Cartel's fucked that up. Now I dont cross the border at all.

It's very true. None of that is any reason for me to cross the southern border. There's kind people all over the world, but I don't want to visit their shithole countries. There enough spectacular places here, and in Canada, for a lifetime of travel. Mexico could fall off the Earth, starting at the Rio Grand River, and I wouldn't even notice.

Stiffed them for some product dintja, Panama Red?

• Haha
    Reactions: abn31c

I loved Oaxaca, but that was 20 years ago when I was there.

I have also been detained at the northern boarder for some 9mm ammo. I can see it being very easy to forget what's stashed where in my truck. Not necessarily my edc, but that time when you need to stop at a store or gas station and tuck something out of sight that you swear you are going to remember to grab when you get home.

I remember once when in El Paso visiting my sister I went with her husband up to his law office and we got to a security desk with two plainclothes security gaurds acting like SS joking and carrying on with my BIL until I got wanded with a metal detector. It went off at my jacket pocket and I reached in and found a FMJ .45 round down in the deepest point of the pocket.

All of a sudden the mood got serious, lots of murmering and uneasiness, even on my BIL's part. A bullet, that goes into guns, was in my pocket!

Finally, I said 'Alright Goddammit, it's a round that somehow didn't get dumped out after the last range session. You know what a range session is don't you? It somehow went through the metal detector at the airport and I didn't even know it was there.'

I think they held on to it until I came down or may have kept it to put on display along with the homemade shanks and sawed off shotguns they confiscated.

My slimy ambulance chasing lawyer BIL was still rattled and told the harrowing story to my sister when we returned to their home.

Kyle got off easy..
    Greta: “In all seriousness, Donald did help out Sgt. Tahmooressi. He sent him some money to help him jump start his life. Sgt. Tahmooressi rotted in a Mexican prison for 214 days. President Obama wouldn’t even pick up the phone to help.”​

• Angry
    Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    Nope, fucked again.

thehill.com › homenews › 3847161-why-contraband-eggsWhy contraband eggs piling up at the US-Mexico border

3 hours ago · An outbreak of the disease is of the main reasons for the skyrocketing price of eggs nationally. The U.S. Department of Agriculture reports the average national price for a dozen eggs is
    I call BS on this.
    The U.S. Department of Agriculture reports the average national price for a dozen eggs is just under $3.40
    Eggs are over 9 a dozen in my area, with Sam's club at 4.50. Where are eggs cheaper?
    edit - sam's club - 1 dozen limit, about 20 dozen left.. yes, I counted
    COSTCO - NONE available.

Last edited:
    Hoplophobia is a disease across all cultures. However, it can be cured by subjecting the hoplophobe to hours of sodomy and glass rod urethra torture so they will always remember that there are far more horrific things, and people, out there to really be worried about instead of inanimate weapons...

ETA: Random readers passing through: Would you rather live in an apartment complex where EVERYBODY owns multiple guns and are peaceable, hardworking members of society, or in a same sized building where nobody owns any firearms but one of the residents is a serial killer who loves to sear his victims' genitalia with a blowtorch, and other psychos and criminals of various flavors scattered throughout the building? Which one would you choose?

Last edited:
    I call BS on this.
    The U.S. Department of Agriculture reports the average national price for a dozen eggs is just under $3.40
    Eggs are over 9 a dozen in my area, with Sam's club at 4.50. Where are eggs cheaper?
    :eek:

I dont use them except occasionally if Im baking or cooking something, but the last I checked they were about $1.15 a dozen.

I call BS on this.

Dayuum! They’re about 3.50 here, and that’s high.

:eek:

I dont use them except occasionally if Im baking or cooking something, but the last I checked they were about $1.15 a dozen.
    where are they 1.15 a dozen.. If the state's close, it'll be worth the drive