• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle destroys his AR 15

Meh, I might not want axe that I used to kill three people. His rifle is just a tool, and one that may carry bad memories for him. If he wants to get rid of it permanently it's his property and his prerogative if he thinks it will help him heal.
This. There is probably a severe amount of trauma associated with it. Not just that night but the entire last year.

Kinda a shame, but it was a cheap rifle anyway. Prob got a pimped out model for 40% off on black friday.

I hope it was not for virtue signaling. That is always a mistake. Asking for forgiveness from demented democrats is ALWAYS a huge mistake. Blood in the water….

Virtue signaling at its finest. Just own it, the gun was a tool you used to save your life. Attempting to appeasing the mob with virtue signaling never works.
It might be virtue signalling and while I agree it is very likely futile, may as well try, because I know the real reason he's destroying it; the fact he had to rely on forward assist for that POS, nearly got him killed by Gaige. What he's really thinking now is that he should get himself an AK instead. That's my preference too, Kyle ;)

You guys are obviously out of the loop hahaha he’s got better

Virtue signaling at its finest. Just own it, the gun was a tool you used to save your life. Attempting to appeasing the mob with virtue signaling never works.
I don't know if that's the case. I am withholding judgement for the time being.

My reasoning for saying that is that the dude has gone through a TON of trauma himself. If he comes out and starts going all anti gun then that's a different story, but just getting rid of a specific firearm over a specific circumstance is something else.

Same thing rings true for the family of someone that committed suicide. They definitely are not going to frame it and hang the gun on the wall for damn sure.

I don't know if that's the case. I am withholding judgement for the time being.

My reasoning for saying that is that the dude has gone through a TON of trauma himself. If he comes out and starts going all anti gun then that's a different story, but just getting rid of a specific firearm over a specific circumstance is something else.

Same thing rings true for the family of someone that committed suicide. They definitely are not going to frame it and hang the gun on the wall for damn sure.
I have some morbid experience with this, and those were my thoughts as well.

Kyle has to make a life for himself now. I can see both sides of how folks like us might feel about this. Yea this gun saved his life……

For me, as long as this is just getting rid of a weapon he use to kill folks with and not demonizing the AR-15, I think he is making a good move.

If he were a business making these kinds of decisions for his business a lot of folks here would support that and say “shop elsewhere if you don’t like it”.

I have seen several places say they were offering him a free gun, so I don’t think he will have a shortage.

Folks need to remember, a lot of fudd gunowners turned on Kyle because he was carrying an AR-15. Had he been carrying a 1911, a lot of those fudds would have been more “comfortable”, despite that weapon actually being illegal for him to carry. 🙄

Zimmerman proceeded to make an ass out of himself after he won. A lot of us who supported him, cringed. Kyle seems to understand that PR is important and he is walking a thin line to regain some peace and quite frankly, stay alive at this point.

You would be surprised at how many times families want the gun back.

Time to get rid of it, the barrel was shot out because it started shooting to the left..
1638378989219.png

Thomas Binger : "What was the very first thing you felt when you shot Mr. Rosenbaum"​

Kyle Rittenhouse : " The recoil "​

Reactions: 308pirate
When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade.

I like to think I would have autographed it in metallic silver sharpie and put it on gunbroker. Then I’d take the proceeds and start a coffee company.

Kenosha Blend
FAFO French Roast
Hat Trick Sumatran Reserve

Fuck ‘em. He could devote the rest of his life to fighting systemic racism and and transgender acceptance and the lefties will still wish him a long, painful death. At this point his life is irreparably changed. He’s never going to be normal and he might as well go balls out.

I really don't know if I would get rid of a weapon, that had saved my life. Hell, knowing my cynical ass, that weapon would be considered special and I would probably have to buy "Barbie" another top quality accessory to enhance her figure/personality. Just guess'n here. Mac:unsure:

Reactions: camocorvette
I would have done the same thing. I'd have said:

"It saved my life, but it's not a trophy - I'm not going to hang it on the wall or show it to friends, and while it was central to a part of my life, I want to move on and holding onto this doesn't help with the healing process."

That goodwill will serve him a lot better as he goes on to sue those that maliciously libeled him.

I really don't know if I would get rid of a weapon, that had saved my life. Hell, knowing my cynical ass, that weapon would be considered special and I would probably have to buy "Barbie" another top quality accessory to enhance her figure/personality. Just guess'n here. Mac:unsure:
But you're an adult, (at times anyway :ROFLMAO:), he's just a youngster, al be it a damn sharp on.

I know a few men that spent some time in Iraq and Afghanistan that don't shoot. They have made their decision for themselves and for their own reasons.
This is a young man who's life has been turned inside out and there's not a single person that knows what he is dealing with. I hope that he is able to deal with whatever demons are in his head and live a quiet long life. I hope people will allow him to fade into the shadows.
I seriously doubt that will happen but let's pray that it does

I know a few men that spent some time in Iraq and Afghanistan that don't shoot. They have made their decision for themselves and for their own reasons.
This is a young man who's life has been turned inside out and there's not a single person that knows what he is dealing with. I hope that he is able to deal with whatever demons are in his head and live a quiet long life. I hope people will allow him to fade into the shadows.
I seriously doubt that will happen but let's pray that it does
Well said sir.

The gun reminded him of a very traumatic event in his life. Good on him for getting rid of the physical reminders. I hope he can get through the pain of the memories and live a healthy life.

Reactions: Brent B