• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse Appreciation Thread

MolonIIA

Private
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2020
Minnesota
Lots of threads for discussion, technique, presence of mind, etc. I came for the memes. Here's one to start things off.

1598649840186.jpeg

Wow you guys are more obsessed with this 17 year old than you were with me as a 16 year old when I first joined the Hide. I feel cheated! :(
The fact that he's 17 is the icing on the cake. Whether 25 or 50, he deserves a presidential medal of freedom.

It's more a celebration of commie comeuppance in a society that should have had the intestinal fortitude to handle this professionally and expediently with law enforcement. But they were handcuffed and commies were left to loot and riot with impunity. It's the culmination of bad policy meeting sweet irony.

Kudos to that boy. Two less Liberals on the street and one that may not want to renter the fight.
I think people are starting to get fed up with these left wing dog turds thinking they can roll into town, destroy property, loot, burn, and assault who they like and not get pushback or face consequences. If the local dog shit politicians won't defend their cities, then let the people handle it.

Given that go fund me has canceled the page funding his defence (despite funding millions for bail and defence of rioters) I'm hoping to come across a reliable place to send some tender his way.
Did they really? Thats fucked up. Didn't the family of that black fella that robbed pregnant women and smoked crack, make a shit ton through that same org?