• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse defense fund

uffduh

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 1, 2017
    Anyone know the one that is most beneficial/directly tied to him?

The most recent one for free Kyle USA is billing as Milo Fund LLC and emails claim to be from his mother, but there are a few different ones.

@gayguns , think you’ve been pretty close to this. Any ideas? The Lin Wood one fizzled out and I’ve no idea if it was money well spent or if I just gave it to a Polish builder for a room redecoration ans he made off with it.

Cannot vouch for it-but sounds right from the last I heard:

Once the trial moved and Defense changed... it became confusing for sure.

Reactions: uffduh
    I had heard that the trial was in Wis. and that Lin Wood 'funds' on that donation would be required to be put in an escrow with formal oversight by the state when used for criminal defense... so Lin Wood pulled out and said he would be his lawyer in the civil suits...
    Guess he didn't want to have to be audited or accountable on the use of those funds. Seemed a little slimy to me.

Using the movie "Roadhouse" vernacular.... "Be Nice until it is time to not be nice".

Or something like that. At which point.....