• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse to Sue LeBron James for Defamation

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Appearing on the Frontlines podcast with host Drew Hernandez, Rittenhouse noted that James will be getting a letter from an attorney notifying him that Rittenhouse is suing him for defamation.
“Anybody who defamed me, or lied about me, we’re just gonna send them a letter and then deal with them in a courtroom.,” Rittenhouse told Hernandez.
James also made waves on Twitter last year by tweeting a threat to white police officers with a message reading, “You’re Next.”
The NBA star’s threat came on the heels of the shooting of Ma’Khia Bryant who was killed by a Columbus, Ohio, police officer after she began attacking people with a knife.

Round two!

Ha Ha this is going to get good for LaKaren.

He needs to feel the hurt! He should just shut up and play basketball! Half the time he's bitching at the refs rather than playing.

The problem is people like you that still watch.

Turn that off, cancel the cable bill, and go outside. Go shooting, go practice your ghillie suit in the bushes scaring kids, etc.

Take away their power by taking away views. They lose advertising $, and they'll change directions.

The problem is people like you that still watch.

Turn that off, cancel the cable bill, and go outside. Go shooting, go practice your ghillie suit in the bushes scaring kids, etc.

Take away their power by taking away views. They lose advertising $, and they'll change directions.
So since you like to jump to conclusions based upon what? I don't even have cable television, so people like you should first ask before coming out, guns blazing, like you even know me. And for the record, I hate LeKaren.

Just so you can get to know me more, I never paid for a single game. I was lucky enough that my Ex father in law is a dirt broker and did all the work for the Stable Center, so a free box and season tickets, that we shared with Shaq, wasn't too bad. Once Kobe left I stopped watching the Lakers. But thanks for playing. Maybe I'll go shoot more. Ha ha

I agree about stop watching them, issue is in CA they have a too big of following, but I still carry on. No cable because no time between shooting and reloading

I grew up watching the lakers. Family had season tickets back in the forum days. Lebron is a disgrace. I hope rittenhouse bankrupts his bitch ass. Like @waveslayer, I stopped watching when Kobe retired. That was around the same time the nfl went to ship too.

So since you like to jump to conclusions based upon what? I don't even have cable television, so people like you should first ask before coming out, guns blazing, like you even know me. And for the record, I hate LeKaren.

Just so you can get to know me more, I never paid for a single game. I was lucky enough that my Ex father in law is a dirt broker and did all the work for the Stable Center, so a free box and season tickets, that we shared with Shaq, wasn't too bad. Once Kobe left I stopped watching the Lakers. But thanks for playing. Maybe I'll go shoot more. Ha ha

I agree about stop watching them, issue is in CA they have a too big of following, but I still carry on. No cable because no time between shooting and reloading

You sure know a lot about his playing style for not watching...

My only favorite memory was working out next to Magic, I gave him so much crap about LeBron, it happened to be the day they announced he was coming to LA.
You sure know a lot about his playing style for not watching...
Guess you didn't learn to read so well. Should I take my Raptor of my Avitar? I'll add my Chevy for you

My only favorite memory was working out next to Magic, I gave him so much crap about LeBron, it happened to be the day they announced he was coming to LA.

Guess you didn't learn to read so well. Should I take my Raptor of my Avitar? I'll add my Chevy for you
I had meta world peace, aka Ron artest on a flight last month

Reactions: waveslayer
I had meta world peace, aka Ron artest on a flight last month
Lol. That's awesome. I'd love to pick his brain . Dennis Rodman would come to my work and I'd sign off on his Community Service Hours in Newport. He was so high half the time he could hardly speak. He'd always say, "Bryan Love is love man, Love is LOOOOVVVVE!" He was a freak. He always had these two random guys and girls with him. He was a trip.

I See Magic a lot at the gym and we always laugh when I see him when i tell him my Rodman service hours. Don't worry @chevy_man I give him crap about your boy LeBron that you secretly watch.

Lol. That's awesome. I'd love to pick his brain . Dennis Rodman would come to my work and I'd sign off on his Community Service Hours in Newport. He was so high half the time he could hardly speak. He'd always say, "Bryan Love is love man, Love is LOOOOVVVVE!" He was a freak. He always had these two random guys and girls with him. He was a trip.

I See Magic a lot at the gym and we always laugh when I see him when i tell him my Rodman service hours. Don't worry @chevy_man I give him crap about your boy LeBron that you secretly watch.
I had Rodman on a flight once too. Also shared a bottle with him at a strip club in Vegas once. Life is funny.

• Haha
Reactions: waveslayer
I wish him all the luck in the world not that he should need it those that Defalcated his character knew they were pushing lies and they kept doing it I hope they have to pay for it .

Back at the end of the last century when I rode Harleys we were all parked down on 6th. St. in Austin one night, sitting on our bikes looking cool, and some guy yelled at one of the passerbys, "Hey Dennis, where's your bike?" I turned around and there was Rodman standing behind me checking out my ride.

I've never watched a complete basketball game from beginning to end and only know Rodman may have played for the Bulls and railed Madonna but I saw him on his bike later and that crazy fucker can flat handle a motorcycle. He rode into a crowd on 6th St. and I thought no way anyone can get out of that trap but he navigated through it effortlessly. I guess threading your way down a professional basketball court gives you those skills.