• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk L.R.S.E happening 2019? schedule for 2019?

xlrsav10

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
Kalamazoo, MI
looking at core's website and the prs bolt gun matches I did not see L.R.S.E listed? when I went to rock castles website, they had it on their calendar but no date? just wondering if this match is going to happen in march 2019? Anyone with info would be appreciated!

looking at core's website and the prs bolt gun matches I did not see L.R.S.E listed? when I went to rock castles website, they had it on their calendar but no date? just wondering if this match is going to happen in march 2019? Anyone with info would be appreciated!

I know Castle is hammering out his match schedule/planning for 2019, he's been spitballing ideas on FB, and the AI match was only listed on the Core website a few days before signups went live. Be patient, I'm sure Castle and the guys at Core are working on it.