• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

L.T.M. Refinishing LLC

khakirubi

Minuteman
Nov 22, 2007
Wyoming
Are they doing alright? After talking with them on the phone I sent them a barreled action and a $100 deposit for refinishing. Ever since they do not respond to emails and their voice mailbox is always full and does not accept messages. I was told it would take about 4-6 weeks but it has been 10 weeks and can not get a response. A bit concerned, a it's still in the works or something would be a relief at least. Any other contact info for them? Anyone else working with them on a project or having similar problems reaching them?

Re: L.T.M. Refinishing LLC

Do a search here on them. Was a pretty big ordeal when they folded.

They did do good work though! I had a few things done up
there and it all was real good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I may be mistaken, but arent they the ones that had the nightmare going under deal? </div></div>

You are not mistaken. Someone had to make a trip to LTM at one time to retrieve several rifles due to this same problem.

Best wishes to you and I hope you get what you paid for without further trouble but if it were my rifle I'd be planning a trip down there to knock on the door and ask for it back.

Be very careful with LTM.
Do a search here on the Hide and you may find a very long thread that included some sad stuff.

Didn't a few actually have to go to local PD to go with them to
get there guns?

I think a lot of people had real bad experiences!!!

Just before the difficulty started there I sent a NightForce NXS for OD CeraKote.. Scope was never coated Took months, but finally got it back after many, many emails, letters and phone calls. Never got my money back..

Good luck, another member here who is a friend of mine has not got his rifle/scope/mags, etc back in over a year and a half.....

George Gardner did have to go there and pick up rifles that GAP had finished there and he did some on the Hide a favor and picked up theirs too. Not sure about the rest...I do remember the discussion was not a pleasant one in that thread.

Joe did do great work. inspirational work. I will always have respect for his contribution to the industry. Something broke down along the line somewhere though.

Figured I would write a letter this time, since my emails and calls go unanswered. I had great communication from him at the beginning of the year, but since I sent my rifle to him I get no acknowledgment. I have a UPS delivery receipt and PayPal money deposit receipt. If I do not hear back from the certified letter I am sending out I suppose I am left with having to make a report with the PD and ATF and have added to NCIC. I unfortunately had similar happen and the guy was selling off the weapons and were ending up in pawn shops/other. Perhaps another option would be to take a few days off and drive out there, but that may be 50/50 if he is there or not.