• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

L1a1

CF_Smith

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2013
East Coast, Canada
Hello,

My father's birthday is around the corner and I want to get him a bolt for his FN L1A1. The L1A1 is a prohibited weapon in Canada, but he is grandfathered into owning one. Since the rifle is L1A1 is prohibited in Canada it makes an already hard to find part impossible!

Does anyone know where one could get a L1A1 bolt?

James

Hello,

My father's birthday is around the corner and I want to get him a bolt for his FN L1A1. The L1A1 is a prohibited weapon in Canada, but he is grandfathered into owning one. Since the rifle is L1A1 is prohibited in Canada it makes an already hard to find part impossible!

Does anyone know where one could get a L1A1 bolt?

James

Just the bolt? Or the carrier too?

I have one I would give you but..... Getting it to Canada?

Ghey that you cant have an old rifle.

I agree, our gun law restrictions are very stupid and don't seem to make any sense if you try and find some rationale behind them. Also, our national police gets to decide what is allowed and what isn't based without any political influence. I could literally wake up tomorrow and my SKS could be a prohibited weapon, today it's non-restricted (though it doesn't happen to often, they have named weapons prohibited by name, not because it fits a category). I think the system is very flawed and frankly quite corrupt.

What do you expect when a ditzy blonde woman and a degenerate (dude?) look through a copy of GUNS Digest (circa ~1986) and simply pick-out and point-to the "icky" looking guns and invent Federal Law based on their own inhibitions and delusions.

And the firearm that was in the headlines that created all this furor, was not even affected at all. Simply because it didn't look near as "icky" in the pictures.

There's articles, interviews, and commentaries in various places, about this exact situation. We must always be forever vigilant, because "Mob Rules" works both ways.

(Nothing I've said here is political OR religious, so lets continue to keep it that way)