• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD L3 2124-LR 2376+ Min FOM White Phos

SkyScrapin

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2010
Dallas, TX
strictlyoffensivekit.com
L3 Warrior Systems 2124-LR Filmless White Phosphor 2376+ Min FOM

$8,200 Shipped & Insured. This is a personal items; sales tax already paid.

This unit is a personal device that I have fired on an AR-15 platform shooting 5.56 and 6.8 PSC rounds. It’s a true performer in low-light scenarios as I’m a proponent of avoiding IR illumination when possible. This unit has a visible spec in Zone 2 which was present when new from the factory, completely disappearing at 4.8x Optical Mag. For picture purposes, the attached image is at 2.8x Optical to show exact location and size. I hardly notice it, but full disclosure: it’s there. Otherwise, this sucker is in fantastic cosmetic and working condition with a confirmed dead-nuts collimation on target (and some fur).

Comes with:

Factory case and all accessories

No Trades.

Preston

804DBA24-3C91-4BC2-B237-215621B9A60E.jpegE8233421-8F46-4243-B22D-569373D3953C_1_201_a.jpegF113353F-CF7D-40BD-8BCA-52520E41C0E1_1_201_a.jpeg

I have a lifetime collection — over 50 years in the making — of belly button lint, stored in a 2-quart glass Ball jar, that I might offer in trade. It would be difficult to part with, but my plans to knit my beloved feline a cozy sweater from the lovingly harvested naval lint ended when she died, and it’s just too painful a memory for me now.

Straight-up.

Last edited:
I have a lifetime collection — over 50 years in the making — of belly button lint, stored in a 2-quart glass Ball jar, that I might offer in trade. It would be difficult to part with, but my plans to knit my beloved feline a cozy sweater from the lovingly harvested naval lint ended when she died, and it’s just too painful a memory for me now.

Straight-up.
Buck Fiden will give you $500 per wiff of that jar.

Could be a real money maker for you. :LOL:

Reactions: TheHorta

Straight-up.

Interested. Post pics tho.