• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision L3 CNVD-LR (M2124-LR) WP 2600+ FOM with spec sheet.

knightdefense

Private
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2023
Oregon
SOLD. Selling my used in excellent condition L3 CNVD-LR with everything it came with in the package. Unit has less than 2-hours of use. This has the L3 filmless white phosphor tube with over 2600 FOM. Tube is spot free and has incredible performance next to everything I've compared it to. Trying to get good pictures through the optic is next to impossible, so the bottom pic doesn't even come close to doing it justice. This unit comes with a spec sheet which is harder to find with these units. Looking for $7,900 shipped and insured. Since this is an expensive item, I am new on this forum (I have over 120+ positive feedback on Arfcom), I can offer additional buyer protection details to serious buyers. No trades, and please email direct to [email protected] since I rarely check IMs.

OjfZnJW.jpg

dS2Rdr3.jpg

VmerIQc.jpg

UQJyxHK.jpg

uIheQdJ.jpg

8wvvgVT.jpg

Ekqoacr.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: stefan73