• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD L3 Filmless RPNVG Bino

French1966

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 7, 2020
400+ verifiable feedback on various other marketplaces.

PayPal accepted. No Comments, No Goods and Services Allowed. Most other payment types accepted. Cashiers check and money orders also accepted.

L3 Filmless AB RPNVG built by Nocturnality on 1/9/2023. Purchased new by me, and has low hours on it.

20UA aviation grade Filmless white phos tubes

Also included in this package are 2 Monocular Adapters with 2 Noisefighters J arms ($910+ value). For asking price I’ll include a tactical tailor pvs14 pouch that fits the RPNVG.

This setup is incredibly versatile (bino, panning, splitting into monoculars, bridging with thermal, bridging the monoculars whenever articulation is needed, etc…)

Tubes are very closely matched

Specs:
SNR 36.1/36.1
Ebi 1.2/1.4
Res 72/72
Halo .8/.7
Fom 2599/2599
Lum Gain 63655/63602

$9,180 shipped & insured

Includes spec sheets and bino is currently wrapped in M81 Nocorium wraps. see photo below

Only selling because I’m always looking to try new night vision stuff.

Trades:
I am very open to other night vision and thermal trades. Specifically looking to get into some pvs31s, but would be interesting in any other binos even if they are a cheaper budget set. PVS14 trades welcomed also.
I am not a tube snob and am equally interested in binos with green phos/omni surplus tubes. Also interested in quality lasers. Also looking for quality optics, Acog, LPVOs, etc…

Showing the M81 wrap

Last edited:
hows the weight?
21oz or roughly within one ounce of the RNVG (if you’re familiar with that goggle).

Over time I’ve come to realize that NVGs are measured in ounces, while helmets are measured in pounds. Which is why I ended up getting that Fast SF helmet in the photo, and haven’t looked back since.

I'm earnest thinkingabout it. just for the night hiking and star gazing ,maybe weight is not a problem when that case
A good counterweight and helmet setup are more critical in my humble opinion than the 5oz of weight difference that exists between the lightest and heaviest common binos on the market. I would be happy to have a phone conversation with you about this stuff even if we don’t do a transaction with eachother. Send me a PM if interested and I’ll give you my phone number.