• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision L3 Filmless

Phantom223

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2012
Oklahoma
Well I wasn't looking to buy any more tubes this year, but came accross ASM's Mil-spec Filmless post in the commerical sales forum.I have bought/own a couple commerical spec L3 filmless tubes right now they were hard to come by, well maybe thats a under statement to be honest a pain in the ass to come by at times
smile.gif
That all said I am a fan of the L3 filmless tubes and these were available now so ordered two matching 72lp tubes. They arrived two days ago I went to work building out two L3 PVS-14 housings and had everything ready to roll that evening.
L3tubespic.jpg

PVS-14buildl3.jpg

Now the fun part I tested these suckers out in my pitch dark basement,under starlight night before, last night cloudy overcast skies very rural dark area. The screen quality is excellent very clean spot/spec couldn't be any happier nothings perfect but these are very nice overall some of the best I have seen last few years screen wise. The image contrast is also very impressive like the other filmless tubes I own. Performance do I really need to say anything? They are mil-spec L3 Filmless tubes they kick a** enough said lets save alot of time. L3 seems to be kicking it up this year their tubes are looking really nice with mil-spec filmed and filmless tubes now on the market.

Re: L3 Filmless

Very nice.......you have a basement in Texas???

We own a home/farm land North Texas no basement but do to work I am leaseing a house north of the border last several years also.The old back and forth trick on the weekends gets old but it pays the bills. My wife loves the basement she doesn't like tornados so runs in there when weather looks bad. For me its a hell of a man room and good NV testing spot.

OK, that explains alot...I confirmed who I thought you were.
Can you get some thru the tube shots this weekend?

Sure no problem I have the Iphone 4S PVS-14 adapter but you already know the camera pics never look as good as to the eye.