• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision L3 Unfilmed WP PVS-15C's

justinshelton

just a guy
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Howdy everybody, toying with the idea of selling my PVS-15C's from Night Vision Inc. They have L3 Unfilmed WP Tubes, great condition. I do have spec sheets (2500+ FOM) that I can gladly send over for anyone seriously interested. I don't need to sell them by any means, but just thought I would put out a feeler post and see if anyone is interested. Not really looking for any trades, but feel free to throw me anything you've got, worst I can say is no. The unit itself will come with the standard hard case and a TNVC Mohawk MK1 Gen 2 Counterweight in Multicam. I haven't been on this site long, have only bought a few things and never sold on here, so my feedback is pretty non-existent. I do have some feedback on TacSwap if that gives anyone some peace of mind and will gladly Facetime with the buyer or do whatever I can to make them comfortable with the transaction if we do get to that point. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

$8500 shipped

PVS-15's.jpg
PVS-15 tube 1.jpg
PVS-15 tube 2.jpg

Any interest in HK G28 kit?
That's an incredibly cool kit and I would love to if I had the extra funds to finish building it out. Sadly, I'm just not able to at the moment. Really pains me to say that cause that would be such a cool rifle. I appreciate the offer though!

Reactions: Eliteuas