• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LA Magazines for the Coup De Grace action

CobraCharmer

Private
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2022
Bucks County, PA
Hi All,
I took my Bugholes Rifle (7PRC, CDG Action) to the range yesterday and shot some 180Gr ELD Match Factory ammo through it. Here is the 5 shot (i ran out of ammo) group at a 100 yards. The 2 outliers are the ones from me sighting it in. The group has 3 shots unsuppressed and 2 suppressed and it looks like there was a minimal shift in impact at a 100 yards. I was super happy with the results and had to share it here.

1697309883493.png

Anyhew, apologies for veering off topic as my question is regarding the magazines. I messed up and purchased the wrong size MDT magazines (2 of them) that were the LA 3.715" versions. I realized my mistake when the magazine wouldnt seat right in the MDT ACC LA chassis and I had resort to hand feeding the rounds. Is the 3.85" version the right one?

Is there any way I can modify my existing mags to load into the chassis properly or am I just screwed out of a $150 and need to get the 3.85 version and write this off as a loss?

Thanks in advance

-CC

Yes, 3.85” mags are the correct ones. I’d contact MDT and explain the situation. You may have to eat some shipping but I’m sure they’ll exchange the mags.

More gun pics, plz

Thank you! It was from Optics Planet. I think I would need to reach out to them on Monday as I was unable to process a return on the item online.

I purchased it back in April so i am guessing it is out of the return time frame?

I'll post up pictures on another thread

CC

Other option is become a paying member here and post them in the PX if they don’t swap them out. Someone would pick them up. And yea 3.85 is the size you need

Reactions: CobraCharmer