• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LA Pmags in AI chassis

GhostFace

Verified Asshole
Minuteman
  • Apr 1, 2003
    Indiana
    Does anyone have any experience in using a long action PMAG in AI chassis? I know some have used them in short action but I am specifically looking for info or feedback on the long action since they have not been out that long. I am thinking of buying a few I rather buy what I need all at once to save on shipping then to gamble with a single mag then having to buy more later and raped on shipping.Thanks

ive been running them in my XLR chassis.....havent had any issue with them yet.....run like a typical magpul product.

probably the best value for money when it comes to long action mags

I ran the long action magnums in my AI chassis today, they work well, however i like the overall feel and look of the AI mags better. but for the price they are pretty good, this was the first time i had taken them out though so limited sample size.