• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LA police gear

3fingervic

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2011
Clinton Twp., MI U.S.A.
I have purchased a few items over the last couple of years. All of the items have been from the LAPG line; two bail out bags and several pairs of pants. There items have of high quality and priced very well. The bags and "operator" pants were both $20 each. I recently ordered a two pairs of pants for a relative (Xmas gift) and two pairs for myself. The order arrived today, right on time, and there was a small maxpedition right in the rain notepad as a bonus. I know it was a small token, but as inexpensive as thier items were I wasn't expecting a free gift. This company is good to go, IMO.

Re: LA police gear

I ordered one of their packs bout a week ago....awesome, awesome pack for the price! Very happy with it...They're def gtg!

Ordered from them a few times and no problems. They also have a great selection of funny patches.

I have order a lot of 5.11 and Maxpedition gear from LA Police Gear. I think every order I have ever placed I received a small free gift from a wallet to coffee mug. It's always fun to get something for nothing.