• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing LA Precision Rifles?

muggs13

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2008
SEPA
Looks like his web site has been down for quite some time. Anybody know if he's still working?

I called him a month or so ago and his dance card is pretty full. Am sure he is still working as he would let folks know if he were going to be down. That's the kind of guy he is....Southern Gentleman.

I sent William my adjustable cheek off my T5a stock the first of this month to have it cut out.When I called him the following week to make sure he got it William said he had six guns on his table to get done.When he had mine William said he was not taking anymore on till he got caught up.

Guys, I'm still around and nothing has happened. Like was mentioned, I'm super slammed with at least a 12 month back log and trying to get caught up. I temporally took my WWW down so phone calls and emails for new work would slow down a bit. If you notice, I haven’t been on SH or any other web based message board for sometime now. It's due to my back log and me trying to get caught up.

Also, several months back, I re-entered Law Enforcement as a Deputy Sherriff and was assigned to the Pistol/Rifle Range as a firearms instructor. Last month I held a PR1 class at the SO for 6 agencies with 18 officers in attendance. To say the least, my plate is full. The SO training gig hasn't hindered with builds but I couldn’t continue to take new work in with my back log what it was/is.

Once I get lead times down to 3 months or less I'll have the WWW back up. Thanks as always for the kind words and support.

Train often, train hard, fight smart.