• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Labor pains.

desertrat1979

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2006
Southern NV
A woman was in horrible pains while giving birth to their child. In the middle of all her profanity directed at her husband he interrupts her to say....."Dont blame me. I wanted to stick it in your ass...but nooooo, that might hurt."

Re: Labor pains.

Hehe...
grin.gif

maybe more women should remember what pain lasts longer, hours and hours of labor, or just a shorter amount of time at the brown spot.

The only safe sex is anal sex............spend some time at the balloon knot and it will do you some good!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oneshotman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only safe sex is anal sex............spend some time at the balloon knot and it will do you some good! </div></div>

said his boyfriend.....

oh, SNAP!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oneshotman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only safe sex is anal sex............spend some time at the balloon knot and it will do you some good!</div></div>

too much detail bro, you sure you on the right forum it is spelled N_A_M_B_L_A

No actually it was from your mom!!!!! OH SNAP!!!! I told my wife that joke, for some reason she didn't find it that funny!!!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oneshotman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only safe sex is anal sex............spend some time at the balloon knot and it will do you some good! </div></div>

said his boyfriend.....

oh, SNAP! </div></div>

You mean like

Yo momma is so fat she bleeds gravy
Yo momma is so fat her blood type is Rocky Road
Yo momma is so nasty she walked by a toilet and it flushed itself
Yo momma is so nasty she uses a roll of bounty and a rope for a tampon
Yo momma is so poor I saw her kicking a can down the road the other day and when I asked why she said she was moving
Yo momma is so fat when she hauled ass it took her three trips........

like that