• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Labor Surcharge" What in the fuck?

WaltHer

Felipe Forevuh
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2009
hillbilluns, montucky
Sitting in Vegas getting my swerve on before the end-of-times (why not do it in Sodom and Gemorahh). Actually bother to check my receipt (hey, I'm not The German after all) and see the labor surcharge below. Ask the waitress, who nailed it btw, does this go to you? Nope, she says, goes for "cleaning" or some such shit. Left her extra cash, and went 10% on the rest. I love Vegas, but "fuck Vegas".
20220422_114551.jpg

Reactions: pabrousseau
It was easier to add it to the receipt than change the menu prices....

• Sad
Reactions: WaltHer
Went to Dallas last month on business, stayed at the Hilton downtown, charged me $22.00 per day to park my own car. I told the guy at the desk they fucking crooks, left a day early to get home, they still charged me for my last day! Fucking crooks! :(

Reactions: BScore
I was thinking the same thing........
I'm hoping you're sarcastic and not fucking retarded. 2 people, each with a "bottomless mimosa"......

Again, hoping you guys are trolling, but I've seen some serious levels of dumb here lately that has me questioning.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
I'm hoping you're sarcastic and not fucking retarded. 2 people, each with a "bottomless mimosa"......

Again, hoping you guys are trolling, but I've seen some serious levels of dumb here lately that has me questioning.

Ok brainiac...... then why not 2 of the meals?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

My entire point is why Mimosa's? Why not a Bloody Mary? That would be better and not as 50 year old Hookerish....

The receipt says one guest, maybe he’s a two fisted drinker!

Reactions: Docsherm

Are you trolling? Or did you not actually look at the picture? The receipt says ONE PERSON............

But back to the real point. Mimosa's? WTF?

Attachments

• 20220422_114551~2.jpg
    20220422_114551~2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
Oh there's all sorts of shit in that receipt we're not even talking about yet.

I bet this is the same bullshit 'delivery charge' pizza places tack on where $0.00 goes to the actual delivery people and the business pockets as pure profit.

The other side of this is the difference between an hourly staff wage versus a small hourly plus tips; I'm betting Chelsea is making $15/hour instead of the original $3 whatever plus tips, yet no one says anything about it because you're supposed to tip poor Chelsea. She's laughing her ass off at making tips on top of $15 now.

And finally, after 2 x bottomless Mimosas, how the fuck can you still log onto the internet and type out a post, let alone take a picture?

Sitting in Vegas getting my swerve on before the end-of-times (why not do it in Sodom and Gemorahh). Actually bother to check my receipt (hey, I'm not The German after all) and see the labor surcharge below. Ask the waitress, who nailed it btw, does this go to you? Nope, she says, goes for "cleaning" or some such shit. Left her extra cash, and went 10% on the rest. I love Vegas, but "fuck Vegas".
View attachment 7854818
Those girlie drinks are outrageous!

I have never been to Vegas....I spend my money on Guns & Ammo not Mimosa's ....
Veagas is like Sturgis, or the big gun show twice a year in Tulsa............you got to go at least once...........

Last edited:
bottomless means pull your pants down and bend over. $40 for some fucking sparkling OJ

View attachment 7854818
photo of the card # or it didnt happen.

• Haha
Reactions: madppcs
Where is the "entertainment tax"?
Did they suspend that for Covid? I recall some other BS tax added on as well when I was there.

If the 20.00 mims were expensive...but, on a lighter note, no fucking "labor surcharge", just a straight-up "charge." Yep, $25 salad, $10 water, and $ 20 corn. The rest was "reasonable." Viva LAS.
20220422_234512.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: lcambre
I was doing some work around the Virginia Beach area and go there 4 times a year. Anyhow, stopped at the Hooters with a few members of my work crew between Oceana Naval Base and Dam Neck last Feb. I was hit with a $1.00 upcharge for each order of chicken wings. I asked the waitress " why not just include the upcharge in the price of the wings in the menu?". -------Blank stare-------.

BTW VA Beach is a shithole, and gets worse every time I go.

I had a restaurant add a 10% covid surcharge. I asked them how they informed me about it before I ordered. When they said they did not, I told them I would not pay it. Either they remove it or I do not pay the bill. They removed it after some words. I no longer go there, we used to go there once a week. It seems I am not the only one, they are rarely busy (I go to the restaurant a couple of doors down).

I'd charge them for having to listen to their small talk bullshit. I've had waiters sit down at my table talking about shit, they were talking it wasn't two sided.

Bitch I'd go get the food myself and cut out the middle man but it's frowned upon

• Haha
Reactions: WaltHer