• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD LabRadar set for sale

GenericBadGuy

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2020
Minnesota
For sale is a LabRadar, JKL Precision Trigger and Leofoto tripod. These are new and come with boxes, manuals and warranty cards. Purchased this spring of 2022.

Asking: $old shipped for the set

20220402_163528.jpg

Last edited:
So you bought it within the last two weeks and are selling it already? Why did you decide to sell it.
Where did I say anything about last two weeks? Im not here to disclose why I make decisions because you up and decide to take a shit in my thread.

Spring of 2022 started two weeks ago.

I’ve seen a handful of people buy these and sell them petty quick. Was curious about that…since I have been contemplating one myself.

No intentions to shit in your thread…just trying to understand. My bad.

Spring of 2022 started two weeks ago.

I’ve seen a handful of people buy these and sell them petty quick. Was curious about that…since I have been contemplating one myself.
I meant spring as in generally from the start of this year 🙃. I don't get anal retentive about definitions of the scientific dates of seasons since we just began road work season in MN.