• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Labradar "summer sale"

RioKid

Trophy Husband
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2017
Wisconsin
I just got an email from Labradar. They are advertising a "Summer Sale". $50.00 off Labradar chronographs. I think the last sale I saw from them was around Christmas time, so they dont come around often. I know $50.00 isnt a lot, but thought I would pass it along.
Chris

Just ordered mine before the sale hit.
so, of course, I asked the question?

Will you refund 50 dollars on my order thru email support?

their answer was:
Sorry, but we cannot offer a refund. Please see this excerpt from our Terms and Conditions.

Special Pricing, Sales, Events
From time to time we reserve the right to offer special pricing, discounts, shipping incentives, gifts, etc. The special pricing, discounts, shipping incentives, gifts, etc are not applicable if you purchased an item before or after the effective dates of those special event(s).

So NO refund on my order.

cheers

eh, you can't really fault them on that. they offered a price and you accepted it by buying. i had a similar circumstance with another company, bought a scope from them and next day it went on a better sale elsewhere. i asked them if they would match, and they did! still, i wouldn't have been too broken up if they didn't per my first two sentences above. but because they helped me out, they'll be first on my list next time.

Just ordered mine before the sale hit.
so, of course, I asked the question?

Will you refund 50 dollars on my order thru email support?

their answer was:
Sorry, but we cannot offer a refund. Please see this excerpt from our Terms and Conditions.

Special Pricing, Sales, Events
From time to time we reserve the right to offer special pricing, discounts, shipping incentives, gifts, etc. The special pricing, discounts, shipping incentives, gifts, etc are not applicable if you purchased an item before or after the effective dates of those special event(s).

So NO refund on my order.

cheers

If you paid by CC a lot of companies will offer price protection so they will give you the difference since you just made the purchase.

Tex,
MyLabradar.com , it is offered as a sale on their website. Coming up in a few days, j741 is correct.