• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Labradar w/goodies

Zetlock

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2020
Fredericksburg, VA
Selling my Labradar w/tripod, battery pack and recoil trigger thingy.
Used about 4 times...just not using it as much as I thought I would.
This is NOT the Labradar lite.
Asking $700 for the package.

Will add pics later today.

Sorry all, had some stuff going on today.. this is SPF as of 10:54 this morning. (Received a PM saying they would take it). If that falls through Cobrabitez was next to say they would take it.

Reactions: Cobrabitez
I posted 8 min after the OP and then Pm the op. Still no reply. Then passed over for a post at 10am the next day and another post 6 hours after my post. Wanted the pics to confirm and to know payment preference.

Edit spelling / timing.

You PM’d me for pics of the Labradar and what was included. You never asked for payment preference or insinuated you we’re ready to buy it.
I’m sorry I had a busy day and didn’t respond quickly. When I logged in I went with the first person who said they would take it.

Attachments

• A071D2E6-2FD7-4001-B5AA-493F2AD066AE.png
    A071D2E6-2FD7-4001-B5AA-493F2AD066AE.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
Reactions: charliehorse27
I just went out of my way to start communications with you publicly on the advertisement and privately via PM for no reason? You never responded.

I see you could respond within 18 minutes of my post today calling you out for ignoring me.

@patriotunknown, I couldn’t help but notice that you only have 85 posts. It would benefit you greatly to review the rules and/or get the feel of the forum before jumping out of the gate like you did.
No one is required to sit on this forum after posting a for sale ad waiting on people to ask questions, request pics, etc. and are therefore beholden to that person until they make up their mind before moving on to the next person. Just some friendly advice. If you really wanted it, you should have posted or pm’d I’ll take it contingent that the pics accurately represent what you have stated, then declined the transaction if the item wasn’t what you thought it should be. You can decline a transaction at any point in time, for any reason. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
@patriotunknown, I couldn’t help but notice that you only have 85 posts. It would benefit you greatly to review the rules and/or get the feel of the forum before jumping out of the gate like you did.
No one is required to sit on this forum after posting a for sale ad waiting on people to ask questions, request pics, etc. and are therefore beholden to that person until they make up their mind before moving on to the next person. Just some friendly advice. If you really wanted it, you should have posted or pm’d I’ll take it contingent that the pics accurately represent what you have stated, then declined the transaction if the item wasn’t what you thought it should be. You can decline a transaction at any point in time, for any reason. Hope this helps.
Thanks. I have only bought one thing on here and it was from a dealer so seeing pics and finding out ops payment preference was why I began dialogue. I didn’t know I could say I’ll take it contingent on something like pictures. In the future I’ll post that. I just wanted to see what I’m buying.