• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Ladies of Long Range Clinic (Sacramento CA)

WestCoastLongRange

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2022
CA
Ladies, this one is for you. We are hosting the first and only womens only long-range shooting clinics in California. It is a great introduction to precision shooting or a way to freshen up on the skills you already have. Whether you are a hunter or just looking for a fun new hobby, this is a great event for you.

We focus on the fundamentals of precison marksmanship and gathering data needed for long-range shooting. We will run several drills, have some lecture and question time, then put it all together the seconds half of the day and shoot from 100 yards out to 1000 yards and further

Topics that we will cover:
- Proper rifle fitment
- Proper shooting position
- Basic scope overview and theory
- Basic ballistic da one is for you.

Topics that we will cover:
- Proper rifle fitment
- Proper shooting position
- Basic scope overview and theory
- Basic ballistic data for long-range shooting
- wind calling and shot corrections

What's included in the class:
- Range fees
- All materials
- BBQ lunch and drinks
- Custom Wiebad shooting bag
- Prizes, gear and swag donated by sponsors

What you will need:
- Rifle with an adjustable power scope
- Approximately 60-80 rounds that are the same type and grain weight
- A front rest whether a bipod or a front bag
- A shooting mat to lay on

We do have custom rifles that can be rented with ammo if you are looking to get into the sport and don't have a long-ranger ifle.

Cost: $375.00 per shooter. A 50% deposit is needed to hold your spot. Please call or email me if you have any further questions or you are ready to have your spot held. [email protected], 925-913-0115

Reactions: Modoc and Explorer
Looks like a great time! Hopefully a better experience for my fellow lady shooters than what I experienced at a co-ed long range class on the same range.

Looks like a great time! Hopefully a better experience for my fellow lady shooters than what I experienced at a co-ed long range class on the same range.
Hey Amy, thanks for the reply. Not sure who that course was with but it was not mine. And while we are are in the same property, this range is strictly our range that we have built out.