• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Lady Gaga NSFW

High Binder

Resident Tribologist
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2008
Occupied Colorado
Here ya go Frank! Looks like it may actually be female after all.

v8fneh.jpg

2m65nh4.jpg

Re: Lady Gaga NSFW

Not at all what I expected... I was thinking there'd be a big ole adams apple and some nuts or something. Maybe she isn't a man as I have expected all along hahahahahahaha wait, 50cal is right... Anyone can have boobies

I used to bust Frank about Gaga before I found some video of her "pre-Gaga". while I don't understand her current persona, she is definitely a chick and a hot one at that...if she had just stayed like she was. She was definitely my type of artist prior to her mainstream success. See below:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EoK7T0Xhfss"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EoK7T0Xhfss" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Josh

That Nose!!
Blond or Brunette she can't get away from it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MinorDamage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used to bust Frank about Gaga before I found some video of her "pre-Gaga". while <span style="color: #FF0000">I don't understand her current persona</span>, she is definitely a chick and a hot one at that...if she had just stayed like she was. She was definitely my type of artist prior to her mainstream success. See below:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EoK7T0Xhfss"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EoK7T0Xhfss" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Josh </div></div>

A lot of attention = a lot of money

nobody would remember an ugly chick named Stephanie germanotta, lady gaga is much easier for the dull mind to recall.
just my 2 cents

Must of had thet nose chopped when she became Gaga.

It was recent that I saw some old pics and footage of her. She is/was hot. I actually think there's some genius behind her outrageous costumes and wigs. She does this for any major/carpet event....however, if she wants to be discreet, go out without all the junk on and I bet she never gets noticed?

I'd fuck her. You guys are nuts... Big noses are sexy. Guess it's just my Jew fetish though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd fuck her. You guys are nuts... Big noses are sexy. Guess it's just my Jew fetish though.</div></div>

You just like how those noses tickle your nut's....Don't lie!

You dont fuck the nose.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd fuck her. You guys are nuts... Big noses are sexy. Guess it's just my Jew fetish though. </div></div>

Lebs and Armenians aren't put off by proud noses on babes either!

Must be a Mediteranian thing!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I replay the HBO special and fantasize she and I are the Monster Ball. </div></div>

I watched that special, couldn't stand it! took much bullshit, I kept thinking: "shut your mouth or sing!!" I guess I can understand the Monster Ball fantasy though.

I watched a show where Elton John was honored to play piano with her, and Julian Lennon allowed her to play the Beatles Piano.

The girl has talent, the freak show = more money and excitement than liberace could ever produce...

great video link, thanks
funny to see them talking afterward about giving her demo to a record label.
great voice