• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lake City New brass question

aberbaseball7

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2010
Wichita Falls tx
I recently bought 200pcs of new unprimed, uncrimped lake city brass for my AR15. Just seeing what others think of this brass to use for general shooting. No match shooting but I will be tuning my loads to get the best from the components I will be using.

Re: Lake City New brass question

I use the Shit out of L/C brass of course for 600 yrds I uniform pockets and flash hole debur. I would just load and shoot if I had a NATO chamber for general shooting. If i had a match rifle chamber I'd check it for fit b4 I'd load them.

Re: Lake City New brass question

LC Brass is good stuff. Big +1 on the flash holes if looking for accuracy! Some of them are so bad I have to de-bur the flash hole just to get them to fit in a superswager. I buy all once fired. There's typically a handfull of duds /k, but that's fine considering the price. Keep them sorted; once I start to get a couple split necks in a batch, they get used at places where I can't collect brass.