• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors lam sight for H&K M23

dave338

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2009
EU
does any one know where i can get a laser sight to fit the H&K M23 pistol?

Re: lam sight for H&K M23

cheers for that
smile.gif

Hey Dave
I was lucky enough to pick an actual wilcox lam off Gb. be warned they are few and far between. That said the old wilcox lams were actually 2 separate modules. The infared module which was called the nightstalker and the flashlight module. I forget the actual name for it but it was somthing jazzy like nightstalker. Anyway, the original comes with a paddle lever so you can control the light/ laser/ infared laser. To be honest, it works but the flash isn't as bright as modern weapon lights and the infared can only be seen with NV. FWIW, i have more Nightstalker units pop up from time to time. Gen 1's like the old starlight will work. I called Wilcox which are/were lcoated in NH, I think, trying to get some spare parts for my Lam. Basically, I was laughed at and politely told they haven't anyhtihng for Lams in years and years.
The offensive handgun was a neat concept and from what I'm told it was effective for its short lived life. I guess someone along the way someone figured everything that a Big fully decked out MK could do could be duplicated by a subgun. hence went the way of the beast. Since then Insight has continued to make Lam units both with and with out IR laser. I was looking for authenticity so at 1400 they were never my cup of tea. I even managed to pick up a fake suppressor to complete the look. Its a huge( but suprisely lightweigt) brute. That said good luck finding an original thoughI could be persuaded to sell mine if you really really want one, but it's not cheap. I got bit by the HK bug about a year ago. It was a bad bite........

I had several of the wilcox lam units. They all had battery drain problems ant the lcd pannels failed after moderate use. They were hard to come by but only because they scraped the idea shortly after implementing it.

I bought them for $600 from wilcox on closeout. Really nice little plastic cases they came in though.

You can get a airsoft rail adapter and then use anything you like.

srt
If you can get an insight tec lam unit , that would be very good?
Wilcox were very short with me when i called last week

Hunter
Do you know to get a rail?

Cheers

exactly, these are more a collectible now than anything else.

Dave, I believe surefire sells and adapter that you use to fit any light you want. It was around 100 dollars.

I had the Mk23 set-up , it was a beast . I sold it all . Now I have the H&K USP .45 Tactical with the SWR HEMS2 ... I think dave338 will have a problem be cause of export laws - he's in England ...

I'd go with the Insight LAM if you can find someone in your area that's able to sell you one, to find a rail adapter or a Wilcox unit is time consuming and you probably won't be able to get the Wilcox based on current ITAR regulations. You can't send IR technology out of the country.

It took me 3 years to find a rail adapter for the MK23.