• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Land whale wants FAA to force airlines to give her a free second seat....

Why aren’t fat asses charged extra

I’m charged extra for having a carry on thats 10 pounds too heavy. Then there’s some one that weights 100 pounds or more sitting next to me.

Fat people should have to sit in their own section. Keep their fat rolls to themselves

If that plane had to make a emergency hard landing the person in the seat in front of her is in serious peril. I’m actually seriously surprised she can fit through the door, on an American eagle flight they would need the jaws of life.

If your fat ass can not fit in one set then you need to pay for two.
And her argument that she has to pay double for the same experience as other travelers is idiotic. The people she is trying to compare herself to only need 1 seat not the 2 seats that she needs.

-Double obese
-fugly
-whiney
-entitled

I dont want to sound too much like 308Pirate, bless his banned little soul, but have you ever just really wanted to punch a face. I could only listen to a few seconds of that. Get youre eye bleach ready but can you imagine having sex with that...Wheres BFC

When they bury it theyll need two graves.

Pimp yo hefties…

I’m figuring there’s more than few of the blessed freedom lovers here who look at her and think, “yeah, why can’t I meet a girl like that..”.

• Haha
Reactions: vinniedelpino
Easy solution.
Charge by the square footage each ass takes up.
If you take up 1.5 sq ft you pay 1.5x the base rate.
If your stinking fat ass takes up 7 sq ft, you pay 7x the base rate.

Done and done.

Oh, and this ludicrous plus size shit......nah man.
That bitch is plus plus plus plus size with some extra padding.
No one's fault but hers that she is that fat.....I don't care if it's thought of as a medical issue, it's not.
It's a proximity issue.
Bitch always too close to the damn fridge proximity kinda issue.
Dig ?

Last edited:
Reactions: kc7pwx and lash
shame they did not make it's seat duck taped to the fuselage or on the hood like a dead deer lol

-Double obese
-fugly
-whiney
-entitled

I dont want to sound too much like 308Pirate, bless his banned little soul, but have you ever just really wanted to punch a face. I could only listen to a few seconds of that. Get youre eye bleach ready but can you imagine having sex with that...Wheres BFC
Think thats more up @Dirty D 's alley LOL..

ETA: spoke too soon LOL.. @Bigfatcock is a man among men and apparently I forgot that. The question has been answered. BFC would, in fact, hit it.

You havent been around here that long.

We call that ..."Shankster Grade'
Shank and dirty d would probably tag team her honestly. Those two have to be long lost cousins or something. :ROFLMAO:
I dont do tag teams with blood relatives but thats just a personal rule of mine, so I wont judge.

You have to use the right equipment for the job.

1686840689798.jpeg

-Double obese
-fugly
-whiney
-entitled

I have found they are all, as in ALL like that. Nothing is their fault.

IIRC there is a figure for the "standard human" of 170lbs. They figure everything based on that figure. It will even out across a plane load to average 170 is their thinking.

Back when I flew little airplanes, weight and balance was something you really need to watch. What happened during fuel burn. Where you put your golf clubs could make a big difference.

I would think that someone this fat would be an issue. Or are commercial planes so over built?

Reactions: Maggot
My wife works for a "charter" company, most easy to explain it. There are times when they have to say no, you are taking too much stuff. No we can't land there in the rain. No we can't take off there in the summer. And we are talking those multi million $$ business jets. Sorry you need to ship that stuff you bought home via UPS, it can't go on the plane.

There has to be a limit I would think.

Why are you guys being mean? I’m sure you can see that she’s wearing a mask to protect everyone

As a morbidly obese person, these threads hurt.

But I still can buckle my damn seat belt without an extender.

Also I'm desperately trying to lose weight and be healthy. I'd be embarrassed to even be in the article. Hell I'm embarrassed when I wake up...

If your fat ass can not fit in one set then you need to pay for two.
And her argument that she has to pay double for the same experience as other travelers is idiotic. The people she is trying to compare herself to only need 1 seat not the 2 seats that she needs.
Does the land whale complain about paying 3x the money for food versus normal people

• Haha
Reactions: lash and cjs88
I have found they are all, as in ALL like that. Nothing is their fault.

IIRC there is a figure for the "standard human" of 170lbs. They figure everything based on that figure. It will even out across a plane load to average 170 is their thinking.

Back when I flew little airplanes, weight and balance was something you really need to watch. What happened during fuel burn. Where you put your golf clubs could make a big difference.

I would think that someone this fat would be an issue. Or are commercial planes so over built?
FAA raised that to 175# a couple years ago…..so her left arm should be fine……

As a morbidly obese person, these threads hurt.

But I still can buckle my damn seat belt without an extender.

Also I'm desperately trying to lose weight and be healthy. I'd be embarrassed to even be in the article. Hell I'm embarrassed when I wake up...
Walk as much as you can everyday.

Cook all your meals. Simple stuff and flavor with herbs and spices, not sauces.

Refined sugar is your mortal enemy.

Stairways are the tough love you need. Hit the stairs. Do as much and as frequently as you can.

The couch and tv are where you will die. Avoid them.

Weigh yourself once a week. Track your progress. Align the weight loss to becoming better at an activity - boxing, biking, hiking, tennis anything where as you lose the weight you get better at that activity. Great natural motivation especially if it’s competitive.

Do more every week.

I'm a pretty big guy and could stand to lose some weight, I can still fit my ass in one seat. I buy the comfort plus or some shit to get the leg room since being tall sucks. I figure two goons my size in a row means the person riding bitch better weigh about 100 pounds, lol.

But, air travel is based on weight and volume. If you take up the space for 3 people, you should be required to pay for at least two of the spots. That fatso is as big as two or three people easily.

Reactions: oneshot86
FAA raised that to 175# a couple years ago…..so her left arm should be fine……

Its higher than that now. It hasnt been 175 for the 17 years I have been in the industry I dont believe. I think it used to be 184 in summer and 189 in winter. I believe its all over 200lbs now but would have to look it up.

Stairways are the tough love you need. Hit the stairs. Do as much and as frequently as you can.

Weigh yourself once a week. Track your progress. Align the weight loss to becoming better at an activity - boxing, biking, hiking, tennis anything where as you lose the weight you get better at that activity. Great natural motivation especially if it’s competitive.

Do more every week.
Great advice for all of us.

Its higher than that now. It hasnt been 175 for the 17 years I have been in the industry I dont believe. I think it used to be 184 in summer and 189 in winter. I believe its all over 200lbs now but would have to look it up.
Good night, I have been out of it a long time.

Do more every week.

Just being "up" is good, with a lot of weight, it gets very hard on the joints. Even if you are doing activities like in a garden, weeding, tie up your tomato and other "tall" plants, you are up and doing. If you don't have that ability, apartment or something, get yourself a stationary bicycle. I actually saw someone makes a switch where you must peddle to keep the TV on.

The key is to do something, be active and eat "normal".

Do more every week.
Good advice here. I’ll evangelize dat low carb life also

I’ll argue slightly that seed oils are much worse than refined sugar but that’s about it

Do more every week.
-60. So far. Even can do a 5k walking as well as 4 miles hiking. And yes everything you said is what to do. I'm having surgery in Dec to get a Jumpstart and stop the yo you.

But my point was I do not understand these influencers. I find it embarasing every day. I avoid photos, people. I dread conferences because everyone thiks fat=stupid. It's persuasive, so I don't get the 'YOU MUST CATER TO ME AS A FAT PERSON'. I'd rather just not be fat. While I have some strikes against me, there are things I can control. Like I said, the concept of 'cater to me' is so alien...

The doc did say go easy on the stairs for now though....those knees are running on fumes rofl

Reactions: Keeper22 and lash
-60. So far. Even can do a 5k walking as well as 4 miles hiking. And yes everything you said is what to do. I'm having surgery in Dec to get a Jumpstart and stop the yo you.

But my point was I do not understand these influencers. I find it embarasing every day. I avoid photos, people. I dread conferences because everyone thiks fat=stupid. It's persuasive, so I don't get the 'YOU MUST CATER TO ME AS A FAT PERSON'. I'd rather just not be fat. While I have some strikes against me, there are things I can control. Like I said, the concept of 'cater to me' is so alien...

The doc did say go easy on the stairs for now though....those knees are running on fumes rofl

I hat do you think about those weight loss drugs like ozempic?