• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Lane Precision LPR .30 Nosler, Titanium, Custom Case, Ammo

mackgee

CWO
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2014
Anchorage, AK
Winter time has hit in Alaska, and this guy is ordering a boat for next year…Considering that the boat I'm getting will cost me as much as my mortgage any extra I can get to put down will ease at least some of the pain. Probably one of my favorite guns, but I can use some factory stuff until I save up for another custom rifle. So the details…

Lane Precision .30 Nosler…Built on a reworked Remington Titanium action, carbon barrel 26 inches total including the brake, manners stock, weighs 8 pounds 6 ounces as pictured (scope not included)…comes with 60 rounds of 181 grain hammer hunters that I worked up for it…very accurate as with any rifle you get from him. This load shoots under 1/2 inch all the time! Also have a load with the 190 grain CX that also shoots under 1/2 inch if you want that info. I also have a custom Lane Precision case, see pictures, pelican, that I will ship it in.

Looking at $4k shipped to your FFL. I will send the ammo separately to you directly. Thanks for looking and supporting my need to have a boat. If someone buys this one at $4k I'll even offer up a fishing trip on my boat when it gets here…you of course gotta fly up!

Scope in the picture is not included in the sale.

IMG_5837.jpegIMG_5836.jpegIMG_5838.jpegIMG_5839.jpeg