• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LAPD in Armed Standoff With Call of Duty Video Game Statue LOL

LAPD is currently questioning the suspect but reports leaked from within LAPD say that the suspect is stonewalling the interrogators and refusing to speak. LAPD insiders also report that the suspect resisted arrest and was beaten and tazer'd several times in unsuccessful attempts to subdue the suspect.

LAPD is currently questioning the suspect but reports leaked from within LAPD say that the suspect is stonewalling the interrogators and refusing to speak. LAPD insiders also report that the suspect resisted arrest and was beaten and tazer'd several times in unsuccessful attempts to subdue the suspect.

Thats pretty funny.

LAPD single-handily undermining the reputations of law enforcement since 1853.

While this is pretty funny on the surface, the incident is hardly an indictment of the LAPD (despite how much potential humor is involved). Since they were responding to a panic button emergency call, I would say that they handled the situation appropriately. How should they have responded in that case?

Sorry for being the buzz kill...

Sources close to the investigation confirm the suspect was ready for war! Queue the clown car music...

ROFLMMFAO...cops in LA. I would have thought it was someone on the street seeing a guy with a gun that would have called 911 though. What really gets me though is where was the crew who put the thing there and didn't let anyone know.
Game Company/ COD Ghosts... FREE PUBLICITY! Nice move Polygon!