• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lapua .223 77gr Scenars available....

Guns4570

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2005
Kansas City MO
Hey Guys...seems I am getting stuck with 6k of these from a mistake during picking for the group buy. If any one wants 1-6 k of them PM me for price. Thanks.

Re: Lapua .223 77gr Scenars available....

Wil,
do they load fine? i was wondering about the length?

Fastford, are you asking if the Scenar 77gr will load into an AR mag at 2.260" OAL? If that is your question, then yes they do. I've loaded these for a long range AR and run them from my standard mags without issue.

i wouldnt mind going half with someone on a 1k box,......dont know if that would be cool or not with guns4570., or hell even if he would just sell half a 1k box...

jay

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hazardus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fastford, are you asking if the Scenar 77gr will load into an AR mag at 2.260" OAL? If that is your question, then yes they do. I've loaded these for a long range AR and run them from my standard mags without issue. </div></div>

yes thanks!