• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lapua .308 Brass Availability Question

wilshire1412

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 22, 2006
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
I did do the usual search on this subject but I did not really find an answer to my question. How often do the regular vendors receive shipments of .308 Lapua brass? As with everything else it appears to be out of stock everywhere, and I am sure there are backorders that will be filled with whatever is coming soon. I need to get some in the next couple of months, so I thought I might ask and see if anyone has any info regarding how often the stuff shows up.

Re: Lapua .308 Brass Availability Question

grafs.com and some other places should be getting an order of lapua brass within the next week or two

I have about 10k on order and was told it should be in the states in he next week or two as well.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have about 10k on order and was told it should be in the states in he next week or two as well</div></div>

Now I know where my 500 brass order went
wink.gif