• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Reloading Equipment Lapua 6.5x47 once fired and twice fired brass

morning would

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2022
New Mexico
I have 2 sets of Lapua 6.5x47 brass for sale. First is 100 pieces of once fired. All are the same lot and will come with the correct blue box they came in In the pic. Second is 51 pieces of twice fired. These will come in the ziploc bag shown. All of it has been cleaned with walnut shell media. $150 shipped for the once fired and $75 for the twice fired. Payment via PP F&F or USPS money order. Will also take a check from long-standing members with good feedback. Of course shipping will happen after payment clears. Kinda new here, with only few deals done, but I have feedback history all over the net. 300+ on AK files and 30-ish on Arfcom. Ask me questions via PM please.

ETA: Would also trade 1:2 for new Lapua 223

9ispyf.jpg

tk0a0n.jpg

r6pd5j.jpg

4w3r4g.jpg

4mq87s.jpg

Last edited: