• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lapua ammo release interval

darth_ritis

money hater
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 19, 2013
    Frederick, CO
    Does anyone know how often Lapua releases match 22 ammo in the US?

I was shopping for more Center-X earlier today and noticed that it's not in stock anywhere. I saw barely any Midas+ and I didn't see X-Act anywhere either. I saw the same a month ago. Just wondering if patience will be a virtue here or if I should switch to some SK if I can find a few bricks of it.

Following , everyone blames it on Covid or shipping containers
    I deal with RA , like the darth_ritis lol

I was told last year at the test center that they were getting one shipping container per month since covid started. That would be all flavors of lapua in that container. I feel like he said there’s 1k cases per container to be distributed through their resellers and the test centers but it’s been a year since I was told that and the number could be way wrong. That was the reason for the one case limit at the test centers.

I’ll be going to the test center in a couple weeks. I hope the one case limit has been lifted, but I doubt it.