• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Lapua Center-X

I thought this would be gone in minutes… super surprised to find it’s still available 12+ hrs later now. Maybe others are like myself: would love to have it, but hard to stomach that big of a chunk of change all at once on 22 LR ammo? Still, just a bit boggled that others more serious than myself haven’t jumped on the opportunity to buy a whole case worth of, what I’m assuming to be, all the same lot number ammo? And at a decent price too. I don’t know of anywhere else you can do that short of having Lapua lot test for your gun, which I was just talking about this with a fellow member who was lucky enough to have his number called up for this testing recently and said it was a 9 month wait before he got to the top of the list. GLWS!

Saw this was re-listed and sold under that listing, or maybe, do you truely have 2 cases of Center-X for sale? Just wondering if this has, or hasn’t, been sold yet. Thanks in advance!