• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lapua lot consistency

Re: Lapua lot consistency

Lapua is some of the best and you pay for it. The Norma brass is also very good. I personally like Remington best for the price and general quality. I have had several bad cases in Winchester new lots (ragged trim on mouth, creases in neck, very tight necks etc) but they last long. I think you'll find if you use Remington, trim the cases initially and neck size them if you are going to shoot them over and over, you'll find they will do just fine in a tactical rifle.

Re: Lapua lot consistency

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: roaddogdaddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lapua is some of the best and you pay for it. The Norma brass is also very good. I personally like Remington best for the price and general quality. I have had several bad cases in Winchester new lots (ragged trim on mouth, creases in neck, very tight necks etc) but they last long. I think you'll find if you use Remington, trim the cases initially and neck size them if you are going to shoot them over and over, you'll find they will do just fine in a tactical rifle. </div></div>

Umm.....so how is the lot consistency?