• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Lapua Pistol King

Jdaniel344

Private
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2018
Has anyone used lapua pistol king in their match 22 LR rifles and how were the group?

I be bought a couple bricks of it over the last few years. I can’t remember specifics, but in at least one CZ it performed better than the lots of SK RM and SK PM I had at the time.

Reactions: Jdaniel344
yep

Sadly, with anything rimfire, results can vary, even from the same rifle.
All due to the method of manufacture of the components and assembly of the cartridges.
Great results from one box, can throw strays from the next, even from the same brick.

I have not tried Lapua PK, but have tried the SK Pistol versions (2) in a Annie MPR 64, both shot well, but for ABRA matches it still had consistency issues at times. I don't remember any scores, but was probably in the low 190's.

Our Sportsman Warehouse got in quite a bit of Lapua PK but at $15/50 I wanted to get opinions before buying.

My batch of pistol king was doing as good as my Center-X. Sometimes even better