• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lapua PRC Magnum Brass

this is great news.. i only have 60 rounds of PRC Hornady brass i would much rather have Lapua

That is good news. Ive had very good and consistent results with hornady 6.5prc brass, pockets are staying tight with 5-6 firings onstout loads. The only downside is hornady doesn't seem to make much, its always been tight supply. Adg makes some great 6.5prc brass, but at 92.00/50, it better be great.

Hello all. Couldn't find another thread so decided to post what I stumbled over.
Don't get too excited yet, but scan yours eyes over this NIOA Lapua brass order list. It lists not only 300 Win Mag brass (4PH7096), but also 300 PRC (4PH7098) and 6.5 PRC (4PH6023)....

https://www.nioa.com.au/products/lapua-unprimed-brass

I hope it's true!

The Lapua US guys told me 2 weeks ago they were hoping for 300 PRC next year with any possible announcement at SHOT. Fingers crossed for better and faster news.

Reactions: Just Macca
The Lapua US guys told me 2 weeks ago they were hoping for 300 PRC next year with any possible announcement at SHOT. Fingers crossed for better and faster news.

Good to hear it confirmed from a different source. It’s long overdue.

It’s definitely going to cement the PRC cartridges as the way forward for magnum rifles.

This is the reply I received from the NOIA folks in Australia when I asked about availability:

Hi John,

Thank you for your email.

Lapua have added 300 PRC brass to their line up for 2021. The U.S. Lapua Distributor Capstone Precision in Missouri should have the same information, and be able to take an order, or direct you to a local agent of theirs.

Regards,

Keith Boyle

Senior Customer Service Consultant
NIOA
PO Box 191
Pinkenba Qld 4008 Australia
T +61 (0)7 3621 9999
[email protected]
www.nioa.com.au

Reactions: Bayoubigcat
Well that’s even better, just the 6.5PRC to be confirmed and we’re set.

The addition of these cases is not only great for the patent cartridges, but for all the wildcats they spawn too.