• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors LAR Grizzly 44 mag

smokestick

Private
Minuteman
Sep 13, 2008
Rexburg, Idaho
does anybody have any info on the 44 mag version? I can't find any info on it. Sorry in advance if it's been posted before I don't have the time to do much searching I have to act quick on this one. I must also add it is a mark v. I was told this was a very limited production, like maybe 10. Don't really believe that few were made. So any info would be helpful. Thanks.

Re: LAR Grizzly 44 mag

I have one. It is a very well made piece and gobbles anything I feed it. They did not make many, but I think production was closer to 100. I also had a 45WM version, which I sold since the 44 mag ammo was easier to obtain, even though I reloaded for both. The real issue is getting mags for them. I have two, but extra mags are unobtainium. More flexible than a Desert Eagle, which can only fire jacked bullets due to the gas system.

thanks for the info. After many phone calls and talking to almost every gun guy I know I'm still puzzled. Nobodys ever seen or heard of a mark v in a 44 mag. Nobody can tell me the difference between a mark iv and a mark v.

I used to have on in 44 mag. Pretty nice gun but would eject brass 30ft and only liked the heavy loads. Sold it years ago. I think the difference between the 2 is 1 had an extended barrel and the other didnt. Mine didnt and looked just like a big 1911