• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LAR Grizzly Accuracy/Opinions?

jrbet83

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2009
Pasco, Washington
Really wanting to get one, but haven't heard to much about them. What's the word on these guys, especially on accuracy? Do they shoot good? Got rid of my RRA Predetor Pursuit to build a Multigun AR, really like the Ambi Charging handle.

Re: LAR Grizzly Accuracy/Opinions?

I have always wanted to know as well, but whenever this question comes up the coversation always strays towards the other side chargers on the market.

I'll find out soon enough, Scott @ Specialized Dynamics is building me a 6.5 Grendel with a left side charged LAR Ops-4 upper and a seekins lower.

I need to give him a call and see when it's due to be delivered.

When I get it I'll try and write a review.

I purchased one of the right hand side charge uppers from LAR Grizzly for a 6.5 Grendel build. With 123 grain A-Max's out of a Sabre defense barrel, it will shoot .6-.75 inch groups with a high quality shooter. With me shooting, I can sneak em into the .9's.
Your money will be well spent with the LAR Grizzly