• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Large binocular case/ harness recommendations

nh3tech

Private
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2017
Looking for a Harness/ case to fit Swarovski 12x50 EL’s.

I think the Sitka is too small, Kuiu may fit, i think Badlands are too small.

Looking for something waterproof with accessory pouch for rangefinder.

Suggestion?

Here a lot of feedback from guys using marsupial gear. I believe aron snyder of kifaru uses it.

Marsupial Gear harness over all other just based on the fact the lid folds forward and away from the body... I used to use the AGC harness in WY and have since moved the the Marsupial and like it tons better. AGC is good stuff just a personal preference for me...

Reactions: sleeplz
I have 10x50 ELs in Alaska Guide Creations Classic HBS with MAX. They do fit tight but like all the pockets. Sig Kilo fits in the front and Kestrel in lower bottom. Hunt tags fit in the rear mesh pocket and extra ammo two sides. There are quick release bino straps as well.

I like the FHF gear a lot for bow hunting, I have the large and it fits my victory rf binos which are larger than your el's. What I like about the fhf set up is that it is more low profile than the agc which j do like just not as much. I run my small hand held rf on the right side in a small pouch for aechery season and i add my kestrel on the bottom for rifle season.

Badlands had at least 4 different sizes. I have one that fits my 10x42 sig z5 along with the mr2200 in the same pack.
The "bottom" shelf is just velcro to the sides so it's infinitely adjustable.

I haven't messed with any others because that was what I could find local when I got pissed off at the factory strap and shit canned it.

I have 10x50 ELs that I carry in an Outdoor Vision bino harness. I've found it's about as low profile as I can get while still fitting the binos.