• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Large lot primers, CCI, Winchest, Reming, Optional Fed GMprimers Berger 30 cal 215 hybrids

dave300

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Feb 27, 2013
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    I'm helping out a friend and I have personally saw this lot of primers and personally took the photo of them. I am only hoping to help hide members and my friend, no profit in this deal for me or my friend.
    I fully understand this is a rifle forum and this lot offered includes pistol and rifle primers. If I am violating any rules, I will pull this ad, thank you for your understanding.
    All of these are fairly recent purchases (within 6 months) from Sportsmans Warehouse or Bass Pro, locally.
    I did the math which includes the tax he paid, however no Hazmat charges were incurred nor added to the price I calculated. $2330.45 is the total

The primers are the core deal and the extra listed items may only be added with the primer lot that includes CCI, Remington and Winchester.

Please PM only. Thanks

CCI manufacturer
    Qty. Model
    7000-BR4
    5500-BR2
    6400-450
    3400-400
    3000-200

Remington manufacturer
    Qty. Model
    2000-1 1/2
    200 -2 1/2
    3000-6 1/2
    2000-7 1/2
    3000-9 1/2
    800-9 1/2M

Winchester manufacturer
    Qty. Model
    6000-WSP
    3300-WSPM
    1000-WLP
    2000-WLR
    1100-WLRM
    1100-WSR

He also has 6-50 count Berger 30 cal 215 Hybrids, SAME LOT, he paid $35.00 per 50 ($210 total) from a local Gun Store you could ad to the above primer deal. (I know these are a touch high, but that is what he wants and what the stickered price on them says he paid)
    I'd buy the CCI 450's if it'd help someone, and you could deduct $262.20 making the total $2068.25 for the remaining lot listed above.
    Also if it helps, I'd offer my 2000 Federal 215GM for an additional $86.45 and/or 2000 Federal 210GM for $82.13.
    I will NOT separate the lots, PLEASE do not ask. I'm just trying to help someone out. Again, all extra offered items can only be added to the initial lot NOT purchased seperately. Thank you for your understanding. Dave

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 10
    Dave's on the up & up. I just did a deal with him to get him some N570. It took 3 friends, 6 states, some powder, primers, cash, and a couple hookers, but we got r done!

Shit, I would've took those 450's, and Hognuts down your way could've used some 570 too.

Last edited:
    Thanks Milo, I appreciate the kind words! I'm just trying to help a friend out. But truth be known, your as much on the up and up and the effort you put forth along with the trust you showed me, it was very much appreciated;)
    Thanks for the bump ;)
    Dave's on the up & up. I just did a deal with him to get him some N570. It took 3 friends, 6 states, some powder, primers, cash, and a couple hookers, but we got r done!

Shit, I would've took those 450's, and Hognuts down your way could've used some 570 too.

I too have just been lucky enough to be helped out by Dave and the bottom line is this: Trust is no issue with this guy, period. If he is willing to hook someone up it will be done in spades. A no BS guy who knows what his help means to people looking for whatever he has access to. Thanks Dave, and hey, how bout those Hawks :)

Thx 1J04! Appreciate the bump. Yep, you called them Hawks! But hey, I won $500 on my own SB board! My new favorite team!