• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Large rifle primers for sale expensive #34 and br2 online

Sniperwannabee

CWO
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Changes every 4 years

Yea I just called them and asked for a price check. Blew my mind. He said "Sir that is what they are going for with price and demand now".

I know what I'd like to say, but my momma always said if you don't have anything nice to say, staaay quiet. :devilish:

Whaaat!!!! I bought these for $41 /1000 at a LGS less than 2 weeks ago.

Like CTD selling Winchester Green Tips for $2/round, but I paid 50c/round, today at Bass Pro, which was still high. It's straight up price gouging.

The "shortage" will continue until people stop paying stupid prices...

Reactions: DTF370
    I just searched Large Rifle Primers on GB. 596 entries. Selling mostly by the thousand. Maybe it's me, but 596,000 primers sounds like a lot to me. I'm not paying $200/thousand for them.

A commercial loader will use that by noon.

Wonder how many listings were on GB before this all started, Pry 0, Im guessing most (not all) of the sellers are hitting all the local stores and nabbing anything they can get just to sell, as well as the few who stocked up, just waiting for the next shortage to begin. And i know for a fact some stores that get stuff in, call their buddies before items go out on the shelves for the general public to try to get, would like to know how many of the guys selling them on GB, either work at some sporting good store, or have a buddy that dose.

I really dont care as i have my own supply for shooting anyways, But would be nice for my fellow shooters be be able to get what they need, I can understand some of the smaller gun stores needing to mark them up 10-20 per 1000 to offset the cost increase and to try to keep the heat on in tough times.......