• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Large Rifle Primers

Someone else posted about getting their primers from them the other day, and received them next day, with no issues on another forum

Reactions: Roblj4
I bought them yesterday, FedEx due to deliver tomorrow

SmartSelect_20230606_181507_FedEx.jpg

Reactions: Haney
have em with me not used them yet, all the reviews I have come across look decent

Aren't these the primers that have a tight fit because they are made to a slightly larger diameter?
Let us know...
I thought that was pistol only. Oh well, not a terrible quality to a primer. Helps with the primer pocket growth! ;)

Primer diameter:

WIN: .2095
Fed: .2105
CCI: .2105

I use Ginex LRP and SRP in brass that has life left in them , but with primer pockets that are on the large side . Fills them up nicely .

Aren't these the primers that have a tight fit because they are made to a slightly larger diameter?
Let us know...
Yeeeeeeep. I have a batch if 500 brass that have a slightly expanded primer pocket solely for these primers. In some instances, they are impossible to seat. But if you have dedicated brass, they work great.

Reactions: FredHammer
They charged $25 to ship me 500 primers. That’s in addition to the hazmat fee. That is a ripoff. I picked a bad time to start reloading. Speaking of which... Midway has Remington 9 1/2s in stock.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1601171305?pid=171305
Maybe not a rip off. Most places charge hazmat and shipping. Very common. But, yeah, it's expensive and large rifle primers are very hard to find. That's why people accept higher shipping costs. I think he just does a flat rate shipping for everything. It's advantageous to buy in bulk.

$25 is definitely a rip off to ship something that small and light. But it was a one time thing and I just had to rip the bandaid off and get it over with.