• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Large Sell Off - Multiple Items

gasrat

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2019
SE Kentucky
I've got a substantial amount of stuff I'm gonna be selling off in multiple sections of SH as I'm not going to be doing much shooting at all in the future due to my daughters athletic schedules and other stuff. All the items you see here are priced TYD with shipping included. PP F&F is payment preferred or add additional percentage to cover fees. Will only ship to the lower 48 excluding Alaska and Hawaii. I'll take it posted here trumps PM's.

SOLD 1. 223 Tuner Brake
- Don't know whose model it is and it could use some TLC, but it's functional and works as it should

SOLD - 2. TAB GEAR Sling[/B] - I've never used this item, and I don't know exactly which model it is. Like New Condition

**SOLD** - 3. AG FAT Bag [/B]- Has been used several times and shows some signs of staining from dirt and such. Would probably wipe out, but I haven't tried. In excellent condition mechanically.

**SOLD** - 4. AG Trojan Rifle Cover - SOLD

5. 223 Accurate and MDT Mags
- Two Accurate Mags and one MDT Mag with a MPA extension. I opened up the Accurate mags to work with the 75 ELDM's I shot in my 223's. They feed and function flawlessly. The MDT mag works excellent until the last round, which won't pick up into the chamber. You need to slide it up with your finger. This could be a spring issue, I don't know. It has done that since I purchased it here from another member. Never bothered me enough to look and try and figure out why it done that. Just wanted to make you aware of it. (2) Accurate Mags SOLD.

**SOLD** - 6. Harris Bipod Type S 6-9" with RRS Arca -
This unit works fine. Has some Krylon on it that could easily be removed.

7. MPA and APA Muzzle Brakes[/B] - MPA is for a 6.5 self timing as is the APA Gen 2 Lil Bastard. MPA $110.00 / APA $130.00

8. 34mm Anti Cant Levels -
These have been used a little bit. Work as they should. They have Triton Tactical on them. Forgot to upload picture of them, but if someone is interested, I can shoot them a picture $40.00 for both.

** SOLD **9. Trigger Tech Diamonds for 700 & Clones -
These came out of my 223's. One is curved shoe and the other one is a flat shoe. Excellent working conditions and run smooth as silk.

** SOLD** 10. MDT ACC CHASSIS'S[/B] - [/B]Both are FDE and are in excellent condition. Both have the bag riders included, and one of them has a rear weight also in the rear stock. These are for R700 and clones. I had a ARC Gen 1.1 in one of them and a Big Horn Origin in the other. I had to knock off a little in the bolt handle area for the Origin, but it's nothing substantial and you can even see it when the bolt is closed. Can send pictures of that if someone is interested in the chassis. I just forgot to get a picture of it when I loaded them up.

Attachments

• Tuner 2.jpg
    Tuner 2.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 176
  • Tab Gear Sling.jpg
    Tab Gear Sling.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 112
  • Fat Bag.JPG
    Fat Bag.JPG
    486.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Trojan.jpg
    Trojan.jpg